1tsp Instant yeast
1 tsp salt
1 tsp olive oil
Mixture of black and green olives
1. Combine the flour, yeast, salt and olive oil in a large mixing bowl and stir lightly with a fork until the mixture starts to clump.
2. Knead the mixture for 2 minutes with your fists and form the dough into a ball.
3. Place the dough in a glass bowl which has been sprayed with cooking oil.
4. Lightly brush the top of the dough with olive oil to prevent cracking as it rises, cover loosely with cling film and allow to rise for 2-4 hours until it has doubled in size.
5. Set up your grill or barbecue for indirect cooking and place a pizza stone on the grates. Preheat the grill to 260C. When the grill reaches temperature, cover the pizza stone generously with flour to prevent it from sticking.
6. Split your dough into balls and push a hole into the surface ready for the olive
7. Place the dough balls on the pizza stone and cook for 10-15 minutes, depending on how soft or crispy you want the crust; check occasionally to make sure they aren't burning
8. Once the dough balls are ready, remove them from the grill and place the olive ‘eyes’ into the previously-made holes.
Need a Pizza stone? Click Here